Education is the best solution to the plastic problem.
If you’ve read the previous articles in this series you know how valuable it is to understand the scope of the plastic problem, the dream of restoring our oceans, and how we all fit into achieving our goals.
If you haven’t yet, we recommend you check out the three pillars of solving the plastic problem:
In this post we’ll cover the last point: Speak Up
If you are already firing on all 3 cylinders, the next biggest thing you can do to move us toward achieving our shared goal is to educate others.
Our dream is simple: Restore our oceans to greatness.
- Reduce plastic pollution contaminating our waterways and beaches.
- Clean up the existing refuse plaguing our natural spaces.
- And enjoy our shared natural spaces.
Our dream is one that many share. Our problem is not that others are against clean beaches and waterways. Our problem is that collectively we don’t know how to achieve it.
We created our free educational series to help others clarify their vision and contribute to the solution.
If this has been helpful to you it will probably be helpful to people you know. Here’s how you can help spread the word:
- Share it – Solving The Plastic Problem
- Stay on Top of It – We’re creating other materials for education and better ways to reduce your plastic use. That’s what you’ll be updated on (education and innovation). Join the community (free) here.
- Inspire Us – You’ve got ideas and we’re open to them. Please let us know if you have suggestions to help us improve our education or innovation. If you want to partner with us we’re open to it.